GE MAC 1600 EKG
The GE MAC 1600 ECG/EKG System features an intuitive, easy-to-learn interface, clear color display and an adaptable configuration. Perfect for your practice, making ECG acquisition simple and effective!
- Intuitive: The soft key menu makes patient data entry easy and fast.
- Clear: The 7" color WVGA gives crystal clear review of the ECG waveform.
- Digital: Onscreen review of your ECG saves paper and costly repeat ECGs.
- Portable: The MAC 1600 can be easily transported. Its advanced Lithium Ion battery permits three hours of continuous use.
- Disinfection: Hospital-grade keypad allows for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Secure: The MAC 1600 offers user ID and password protection for patient data privacy, helping you to meet HIPAA requirements.
The MAC 1600's resting ECG function can be easily configured to meet the needs of nearly every practice. With instant assessment of the ECG signal quality, the availability of GE's Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program, and an easy connection to your ECG cardiology management system, the new MAC 1600 couldn't be smarter.
- Diagnostic confidence: Recognized across the globe as one of the most validated programs in the industry, the optional GE Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program provides true, computer-interpreted analysis of adult and pediatric populations.
- Signal quality: The Marquette 12SL Hookup Advisor ensures ECG signal quality from tech start. This exclusive GE Healthcare algorithm goes beyond simple electrical checks to advise clinicians of poor waveform quality during the recording of ECGs.
- Easy configuration: The MAC 1600 ECG automatically captures 10-second ECGs with one-touch operation. Additionally, you can select the rhythm ECG made to continuously review all 12 leads, or the arrhythmia made for an extended review of arrhythmia or events.
- Comprehensive: The GE MAC 1600 ECG machine offers more than just acquisition. Its online editing and re-analysis of ECG waveform capabilities enhance the accuracy of patients' records.