Select your practice type below.
Our team will take a complete inventory of all your equipment and enter it in a web based medical management software program designed specifically for Biomedical Equipment programs. The program will supply you with all the reports necessary to show you are compliant, tracks all maintenance history, and provides a preventive maintenance schedule for our team to follow.
Preventive Maintenance Program
Preventive Maintenance programs are a key part of our services. These services include:
- Test and calibrate all configurations of the device to the manufacture's specs.
- Electrical safety on all electrical equipment to ensure it is in compliance with the NFPA standards for healthcare facilities.
- Each device will be assigned a control number for equipment tracking. Each control number will receive a printed document stating what tests were completed.
- Inventory list of all equipment.
- Complimentary cleaning of equipment at each PM.
- Professional stickers placed on equipment stating due date and control number.
- Monthly reports if needed.
No customer has an office too big or too small for this service.
Onsite and Depot repair services
- Send us your equipment for a free evaluation.
- Our certified technician will come to you for a free evaluation.
- We will be sure to find the best service solution at the best price and we let our customers know when it's more cost effective to replace the unit.
- Extensive testing is completed after each repair so you can be assured that the unit is patient ready.